The bike is yours for 24 Hours!
Recommended by Cape Town Tourism. Rent electric bicycles because they are awesome! Explore Cape Town, known to locals as “The Mother City”, is the oldest city in South Africa and has a cultural heritage spanning more than 300 years. Cape Town is the most popular international tourist destination in South Africa and boasts the top five national attractions in South Africa, that should appear on every visitor to South Africa’s itinerary.
The Cape of Good Hope, as named by Portuguese seafarers in the 16th Century, now has a reputation of being a free-spirited and cosmopolitan city, offering a unique experience to all who visit. Cape town is iconic, a city of breathtaking natural beauty, creative freedom of expression and change, and a melting pot of cultures. Cape Town is positioned to be the party capital of the 2010 World Cup.
Four seasons in one day. The Mother City.
Did you know
- Cape Town was cited by travel experts as the top destination in the world to visit.
- The London Observer newspaper reports Cape Town favorite overseas city for British travelers.
- The Conde Nast Traveller ranked Cape Town as the world’s best value-for-money city in the world for two years in a row, and was also voted the most hospitable city in the world by the same publication.
- Travel and Leisure Magazine World’s Best Awards named Cape Town as the best city in Africa. Influential travel website Discovery.com has rated Clifton beach in Cape Town as one of the top nine beaches in the world, calling Clifton “sprawling and clean, reflecting the brilliant African sunshine off white sand and throngs of tanned bodies.”
- Cape town is one of the World’s Top 25 Places to visit according to TripAdvisor
- Cape Town is also rated as one of the World’s Most Beautiful Cities according to CNN.com
Just Do It
GOnow Have Fun